TEDxLeicester Salons - half-day discussions - building on the success of www.TEDxLeicester.com
4th April 2016, College Court, Knighton Rd, Leicester, East Midlands LE2 3UF
‘Health of the Nation : Should We Care?’
You are invited to a discussion around TEDx Videos
- Intro video: http://bit.ly/1m9X8eB
- Selected TED talk: TBC
Join us on 4th April 2016 for a discussion around Tedx Videos
Which will be expanded on in three short talks
Dr Sanjiv Nichani - ‘Are we TOO caring as a Society?’
Dr Sally Ruane - ‘NHS - On the Wrong Path’
Dr Teck Khong - ‘NHS a Revolution or a Transformation?’
Q8A’s and Networking
Registration from 18.00pm, Event Start 18.30pm, Event Close 21.00pm
Venue : College Court, Knighton Rd, Leicester, East Midlands LE2 3UF
- TEDx salons aim to provide opportunities for discussion.
- The speakers views are their own and not necessarily representative of TEDx, TED, TEDxLeicester.
- The program may vary or change.
- The event will be recorded as a live event and published onto TEDxLeicester.
- All rights reserved.
- PLEASE NOTE Concessionary Tickets ONLY apply to OAP and DWP eligible people
- Students and Medic Students Shall not be eligible for concessionary tickets
- Pease bring proof of Concessionary
Contact: - [email protected]