TEDxLeicester Salons - Half-day discussions - building on the success of www.TEDxLeicester.com
21st June 2016
University of Leicester Medical School
Centre for Medicine, Lancaster Road
Leicester LE1 7HA
Click link for tickets : - “Carpe Diem” - Seize the day
“Carpe Diem” - Seize the day :
The purpose of life is to live it to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience” Eleanor Roosevelt.
We have a general problem in our society where we are not fully using our human resources effectively, what can we do to overcome these challenges and how can we seize the day? Come and join the conversation with our speakers who will feed your mind and inspire you with their reflections and experiences
You are invited to a discussion around TEDx Videos
- Intro video: http://bit.ly/1m9X8eB
- Selected TED talk: TBC
Join us on 21st June 2016 for a discussion around Tedx Videos
Which will be expanded on in three short talks from
Q8A’s and Networking
Registration from 17.00pm, Event Start 18.00pm, Event Close 20.00pm
Venue : University of Leicester Medical School
Centre for Medicine
- TEDx salons aim to provide opportunities for discussion.
- The speaker’s views are their own and not necessarily representative of TEDx, TED, TEDxLeicester.
- The program may vary or change.
- The event will be recorded as a live event and published onto TEDxLeicester.
- All rights reserved.
- PLEASE NOTE Concessionary Tickets ONLY apply to Students, OAP and DWP eligible people
- Please bring proof of Concessionary
Contact: - [email protected]
WHENTuesday, 21 June 2016 from 18:00 to 20:00 (BST) - Add to CalendarWHEREUniversity of Leicester - Centre for Medicine Lancaster Road, Leicester, LE1 7HA - View MapTAGSLeicester, United Kingdom Events Seminar Community